State Representative District 65
Kenny was born and raised in St. Louis Missouri and attended Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic School.
Married to his wife, Julie, for 37 Years they have 3 Kids and 5 grand kids.
All raised in St. Charles County.
For the last 27 years Kenny has worked as a Tool Room Machinist with Everware.
He has always been committed to his family and community.
He has served the St Charles Community in several positions:
Served on the following State House Committees
- Senior Citizen Advocacy Committee
- Waterways and State Parks
- Standing Committee on Health Insurance
St. Charles County and City Committees
- Citizen Advisory Board on Homeless and Indigent
- North Highway 94 Redevelopment and Revitalization
- School Board Committees
- Benton School Board PTO
- Booster Club
- OASIS Tutor for the Elementary School
- Vice President Orchard Farm School Board (Currently)
- MO School Board Association Legislative Policy Committee
- Health and Wellness Committee
- CSIP Comprehensive School Improvement Plan
Priorities for the 65th District
- Fully funding the School Formula
- Supporting our First Responders, Law Enforcement and Educators
- Improve ways for better care of our Seniors and the truly needy
- Address a realistic plan to fix our Roads and Bridges
- Protect the rights of Businesses and Labor from the
- Intrusion of State Government